- BLACKHEAD EXTRACTOR TOOL - To remove blackheads you need to extract them correctly. Otherwise, this puts your skin at risk for scarring and infection. Our extraction tool is a unique blackhead remover, it’s design enables the user to use 2 different size holes for different size blackheads that other skin care tools can't provide. Get ready, as our pore extractor leaves you with blackhead free skin!
- NO EFFORT REQUIRED - Blackheads got you down? These recurring pesky black spots that can be found on your nose, ears, chin or back usually occur in unsightly clusters. Made of stainless steel, the blackhead extractor tool removes blackheads gently with little effort.
- EXCELLENT PREVENTIVE ACNE TOOL - Blackheads are said to be the first stage of acne as they can develop into pimples. The blackhead remover tool simply and effectively takes care of this by removing the problem at its root. Other blackhead remover tools can't quite deliver, your path to clearer pores is just around the corner.
- TRAVEL SIZE ACNE TOOL - When deciding on a preventive acne remover regimen, this is a no brainer. Our facial blackhead remover is a perfect travel size companion to manage your acne, anywhere you go.
- CENTURIES-OLD CRAFTSMANSHIP - From the creators of the Samurai sword in the mountains of Seki, Japan in the 13th century, Green Bell’s Seki Edge series combines centuries-old craftsmanship with modern technology to create the world's finest beauty and grooming tools with an exquisite blend of metal and art.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 07-11-2013
Details: A blackhead removal tool that's easy to use! Blackheads got you down? These recurring pesky black spots that can be found on your nose, ears, chin or back usually occur in unsightly clusters. Blackheads, also known as open comedones, are follicles that have a wider than normal opening. They are filled with sebum and sloughed-off cells that have undergone a chemical reaction resulting in the oxidation of melanin. This oxidation is what makes the material in the follicle black in color. But blackheads can also be white or yellowish in color. Blackheads are said to be the first stage of acne as they can develop into pimples. Certain hormones stimulate the overproduction of sebum in the glands. To remove blackheads you need to remove them correctly. Otherwise, this puts your skin at risk for scarring and infection. This blackhead remover is unique in design and enables the user to use 2 different size holes for different size blackheads. Get ready for blackhead free skin! Some other product features include: • Stainless steel • 2 hole sizes HOW TO USE: Make sure the blackhead remover is clean before use. Lingering bacteria can lead to infection. Widen the skin pore using hot water, steam, or after a shower. Choose the appropriate side on the blackhead remover and place it onto the pore. Press the remover (dome side down) over the blackhead and let the dirt squeeze out from the pore. Use toner to close the pore. This remover is not recommended for whiteheads or acne. ABOUT SEKI EDGE: SEKI EDGE is a collection of world class beauty implements made by the finest craftsman in Seki, Japan. From nail clippers, eyebrow tweezers, mens grooming kits, eyelash curlers to Japanese chef knives, there is something for everyone! At Seki Edge, we stay on the cutting edge in functionality and design keeping you groomed and beautiful.
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 1.9 x 0.6 inches